Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Assessment 3

During the course of this semester I have built and maintained a website, a blog, a flickr account and a delicious account.

Blogger:
- My blog consists of more than the minimum posts
- I have also changed the template and font on my blog
- My Blog also has a direct feed to my flickr account

Flickr:
- My flickr has 12 images which are all original
- Every photo on my flickr has a title, tags and a description
- I also comment on other peoples images including people not in our class

Delicious:
- My delicious has over the minimum amount of links
- The links on my delicious have been progressively saved over time
- The links include my blog, my flickr, my csusap page and a class members blog

Website:
- My website is a bmx based website
- It has a shop page, blog page, photo page, video page and contact page
- it has a counter and an RSS feed from my blogger account

What I have learnt:
- I have learnt a lot from this class. Before this class I was not sure what a blog was or what it took to maintain them this also goes for creating and maintaining websites. Using flickr also opened my eyes to the world of online art sharing, this website is a great resource for people to share images and videos that interest them. Delicious seems to be a bit of a hassle and I found hard to integrate into my work flow because it seemed like a bit or a roundabout way of doing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment